Today's Blog Every Day in May topic was to think of things that make you happy. Clearly, I have failed at keeping up with this challenge, but after yesterday's announcement, it only seemed fitting that I write about things that make me happy.
1. Eating and drinking really good food and drink outside on a beautiful day.
2. Cuddling with Finn and Lilah (even if it's more like cuddling with Finn and getting squashed by Lilah).
3. Laughing so hard that I start to cry.
4. Afternoon coffee shop dates with myself.
5. Spending a perfectly good evening at a baseball game. I could never get tired of this.
6. Live music and record shops.
7. Road trips and traveling adventures.
8. The ocean.
9. Freshly baked French bread. The smell always takes me back to my childhood.
10. Getting a letter or card in the mail.
What things make you happy?
List of Happiness
← Older Post Newer Post →